Monday, July 5, 2010

Doomsday on the Broadway local: Day 8

Once again, a no riding day. It would have been a good day to just get on the train and ride back and forth - it is insanely hot! And the trains are nice and air conditioned. But alas, I stayed in.

I bear good news though. On Friday my ureteral stent came out! In case you haven't been keeping up, the short version of what that means is, I can once again walk more than six blocks without worrying about minor internal bleeding. It no longer hurts to do, well, everything. And for the purposes of this project, the possibility of riding is once again on the table! Hurrah!

Being the jackass that I am, I somehow still have not composed my J train post. What is the matter with me? If anyone knows please share. Anyway, I still have a lot of appointments to juggle, but fingers crossed, I should be doing some riding soon...

Yeah right, they snicker. But you'll see, you'll see!!

No comments: