Sunday, July 18, 2010

Doomsday on the Broadway Local: Day 21... You've got to be kidding me.

So as if it wasn't bad enough already, it sounds like come January things may get significantly worse. Hey everybody, I know! Since most people here in NYC can't really have a car, and using lots of gas is the worst idea ever anyway, and people desperately need usable public transportation, let's charge the working people EVEN MORE MONEY for the now significantly reduced service we're providing! Woo hoo! After all, it's not as if they have a choice!

Thanks MTA. Now I'll get to feel totally screwed on my way to the job that makes me feel totally screwed. This is the life!

To be honest, the ever-increasing difficulty of using the subway is part of why I want to leave New York City. That's sad, isn't it? I think so.

(No, I didn't ride the train today. It's official: Sunday is my not-riding-subways day. Apparently I need one of those now.)

No comments: