Subway and Staten Island Railway
- Reduce Weekend Train Frequencies to Accommodate Construction Work
- Revise Off-Peak Service Levels – Change Maximum Loading Guideline from No Standees Per Car to 10-18 Standees per Car (from 100% of a Seated Load to 125% of a Seated Load)
- Operate G Between Court Square and Church Avenue at All Times
- Extend Q to Astoria and Operate N Local North of Canal Street to Replace the W
- Extend M to Replace the V Between Broadway-Lafayette Street and Forest Hills-71st Avenue, Discontinue M Between Essex Street and Bay Parkway (Note: route letter designation changed from 1/27/10 proposal).
- Discontinue Staten Island Railway Baseball Special Service
If you're interested, you can read the full 127 page report on the cuts.